3 years ago (2014), Glastonbury Town Hall was seized by a small group led by David Robinson from the Practical Lawful Dissent Campaign under Article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215.
Article 61, one of the most famous clauses in the charter, which came back into force in 2001, was last used during the start of the Glorious Revolution of 1688. It was invoked by four Lords of a quorum of 26, and backed by another 64 Peers including thousands of the general public.
This was the first time that our Constitutional Laws were used to seize a building in over 300 years and was also documented on the UK Column.
As you can see, the Police were called, and left without taking any action against the peacefull dissenters. This video may highlight a lot of things but one thing it will definitely bring to your attention is that the people of this country are those truly in power.
This took place because the councillors refused to tell the group whether or not they stood under Article 61, (as is everyone’s duty) after they had expressed their concerns over the Nice Treaty which when unconstitutionally ratified in 2001:
- Transformed the EU into an independent state with powers to enter into treaties with other states which would then be binding on all member states, subject to agreement determined by Qualified Majority Voting. (Article 24)
- Allowed the EU to appoint its own representatives in other countries, effectively with ambassadorial status. (Article 23)
- Assumed for the EU the right to “lay down regulations governing political parties at European level [i.e.: in the EU]” and withdraw or prevent the funding of political parties which do not “contribute to forming a European awareness.” (Article 191) This was (and still is) a clear restriction of free speech and free political association. It also introduces two particularly abhorrent propositions – taxation without representation and the use of sanctions to suppress public opinion.
- Established common policing and judicial cooperation, Eurojust. (Article 29 and 31)
- Allowed matters of justice and home affairs to be agreed by QMV. (Article 67) These articles open the door to the imposition of Corpus Juris on the UK (article 31 specifically calls for cross-border policing and prosecution, and the removal of conflicts of jurisdiction), and the deployment of armed Europol law enforcement officers on the streets of Britain. These matters were originally dealt with under article 280, which mysteriously disappeared from the draft of the Nice Treaty at the very last minute, in part at least following heavy pressure from British euro-realists.
- Established a common foreign and defence policy for the EU, with its own military force. The House of Commons was told on 11 December 2000, that: “The entire chain of command must remain under the political control and strategic direction of the EU. NATO will be kept informed”. Her Majesty The Queen is Commander in Chief of all her armed forces and Colonel in Chief of 46 of Her Regiments of the British army, every other regiment owing its loyalty directly via another member of The Royal Family as its Colonel in Chief to Her Majesty.
- The loss of the UK veto applied to 39 new areas of EU “competence,” including indirect taxation, the environment, immigration, trade, employment, industrial policy, and regional funding. The EU also had plans for QMV to be expended to other areas not agreed at Nice, and without further treaty negotiations.
One councillor seditiously stated that “we don’t have a constitution.”
This mediaeval legal practice used called distraint uses a procedure of seizing property, assets… (etc) until redress has been declared obtained by the Lords (barons) who invoked these rights.
The 7th and final part of this constitution-destroying European Treaty was also due to be ratified then in 2014. Thankfully Habeas Corpus was not replaced with the European Corpus Juris then, but time will tell despite the “BrexiT”(RAP) vote the British people were so easily fooled into participating in. Never since 1972 have so many been decieved by so few.
The Nice Treaty is a treasonous document and was, like all European treaties, and the EU, illegaly imposed on the British people. The Bill of Rights 1689 which repeats words from the Act of Supremacy and the unrebutted peoples Declaration of Rights says as follows:
“no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm.”
The Bill of Rights 1689 remains today after 328 years one of the most unalteralble and fundamental key documents in English constitutional law. None of its provisions have been or can be repealed.
This was why the honourable Lords, who formed the constitutional barons’ committee of 25 for consultation in 1999, then went on to invoke Article 61. They did the right thing and stood against the illegality.
The Nice Treaty also amended another treasonous document called the Maastricht Treaty which, amoungst other things, placed a compulsory citizenship on the Monarch and all her subjects did so “subject to the duties imposed thereby”. (Article 8)
Therefore it is safe to say that the current holder of the office of Sovereign is no longer sovereign, and hasn’t been for 25 years now. She is actually a mere citizen of the European Union. This explains her recent and evident loyalty to her federal masters in Brussles.
Article 61 states that all the people may swear an oath and peacefully overthrow this corrupt administration of governance:
“the community of the whole land shall distrain and distress us [the Crown] in every way they can, namely, by seizing castles, lands, possessions, and in such other ways as they can . . . until, in their opinion, amends have been made . . . And let anyone in the land who wishes take an oath to obey the orders of the said twenty-five barons for the execution of all the aforesaid matters, and with them to distress us as much as he can, and we publicly and freely give anyone leave to take the oath who wishes to take it and we will never prohibit anyone from taking it.”
The “severity clause” as it is also known, goes on to say:
“Indeed, all those in the land who are unwilling of themselves and of their own accord to take an oath to the twenty-five barons to help them to distrain and distress us, we will make them take the oath as aforesaid at our command.”
So taking the oath mentioned Magna Carta is not a choice. Of course, we all are responsible for our own actions under constitutional law. No person can legally (or logically) aid and abet a treasonous regime. Nor is anyone above the law which today, and quite evidentually so, is Article 61.
As Mahatma Gandhi once said: