Most people don’t seem to realise today that sixteen years ago, their constitutional safeguard known as the “Security Clause” of our constitution was triggered.
In 2001 ancient revolutionary rights, which were used at least 30 times in the past during times of uprising against despotism and tyranny, became law. It has in fact, stayed in force to this very day.
The last time the Security Clause came into force was during the last major Glorious Revolution in 1688 whereby the Bishop of Salisbury (Gilbert Burnet) acted on behalf of the barons and bishops of England to invite William of Orange and Mary to come to London in 1688, after King James II had failed to re-establish Roman Catholicism in England.
The people were victorious then so therefore the people can still be victorious today. All that is needed is the realisation that their rights are, and have been for the past 105 years, on the brink of destruction and in dire peril.
We were never legally in the EEC OR THE EU. This is evidently fact and is also proven by the two documents that follow:
- The Kilmuir Letter which can be seen [HERE]
- Shoe horned into the EU which can be seen [HERE]
Both of these documents were kept hidden away for THIRTY YEARS and meticulously document the Heath administrations Treason, Sedition and Fraud which were used to admit us to the “common market” which later flourished into the European “Union.”
How is Article 61 used?
This law, referred to as Article 61 (or Clause 61) allows each and every individual subject to renounce their presumed allegiance from the treasonous crown in an feudal ceremony known as diffidatio or diffidation whereby you take an oath (as set out in the sixty first clause) to “…distress and distrain [the Crown] in every way they [the people] can…”.
Article 61 saysall those in the land who are unwilling . . . to take an oath . . . to help them to distrain and distress us, we will make them take the oath as aforesaid at our command.”“let anyone in the land who wishes take an oath . . . to distress us [the Crown] as much as he can, and we publicly and freely give anyone leave to take the oath who wishes to take it and we will never prohibit anyone from taking it . . . [and]
As Mahatma Gandhi once said;
“You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul.”
We have had the right for sixteen years now to peacefully overthrow the corrupt and tyrannical puppets from presumed power. This means that you are actually constitutionally obliged to cause as much disruption as possible to this “government”. This includes using distraint by seizing buildings, Crown assets and can also include making arrests and policing the corrupt.
The cause of Article 61 being invoked?
The reason why Article 61 came back into force in 2001 was to stop the treasonous continuation of illegal and erosive treaties being signed by imposters within parliament. More specifically, to stop the Nice Treaty and Charter of “fundamental rights” from being unlawfully ratified into British law.
The Nice Treaty included and imposed the following:
- Article 24 transforms the EU into an independent state with powers to enter into treaties with other states which would then be binding on all member states, subject to agreement determined by Qualified Majority Voting.
- Article 23 allows the EU to appoint its own representatives in other countries, effectively with ambassadorial status.
- Article 191 assumes for the EU the right to “lay down regulations governing political parties at European level [i.e.: in the EU]” and withdraw or prevent the funding of political parties which do not “contribute to forming a European awareness.” This is a clear restriction of free speech and free political association. It also introduces two particularly abhorrent propositions – taxation without representation and the use of sanctions to suppress public opinion.
- Articles 29 and 31 establish common policing and judicial cooperation (“Eurojust”).
- Article 67 allows matters of justice and home affairs to be agreed by QMV. These articles open the door to the imposition of Corpus Juris on the UK (article 31 specifically calls for cross-border policing and prosecution, and the removal of conflicts of jurisdiction), and the deployment of armed Europol law enforcement officers on the streets of Britain. These matters were originally dealt with under article 280, which mysteriously disappeared from the draft of the Nice Treaty at the very last minute, in part at least following heavy pressure from British euro-realists.